Sangh is registered as follows:
1) Under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) with
Certificate No. 816 dated 23-4-1936 of Assistant Registrar of societies, Mumbai Region.
2) Under the Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950, Certificate No.A-55
dated 8-1-1962 of Assistant Charity commissioner, Greater Bombay
3) It is recognised under the Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of
(A) Approved Institution (as modified)
(B) Fit Person Institution.
(4) Under The orphanages and other charitable homes ( Supervision
and control) act 1960 with recognition certificate No.3 dt
(5) It holds license under Bombay Women and children`s institution (
License act 1956) It is an approved charitable institution under the
Government of India in the Ministry of Finance ( Department of
Revenue) Notification dated 16-7-1947 for the purpose of Section
88 and 100 of the Indian Income Tax Act. 1922. Donations to the
Institution are exempted from Income Tax as per Director of Income
Tax(Exemptions) Mumbai, Certificate/order No. DIT(/E)//80-G/2285/2009-10
dt 24/4/2009 valid perpetually as per the circular No 7/2010[
F.No.197/21/2010 -ITA-1] DATED 27/10/2010 issued by the CBDT.
The Ministry of Social Welfare Government of India has
granted the Institution Certificate of Recognition (No. 48 of
7-12-1948) for declaration of foreigners as guardians of India
Children under the Guardians and wards Act 1890.